¿Os apetece practicar el inglés?

Todo lo que creas oportuno. Siéntete libre para hablar de aquellos temas sin subforo propio.
Gohan
Supersaiyano

¿Os apetece practicar el inglés?

Mensaje por Gohan » Mié Mar 20, 2019 12:41 am

En mdb había un post creado por el usuario Red XIII dedicado a la práctica del inglés, que sinceramente me parece algo interesante de recuperar.
Consistía, prácticamente, en tratar de mantener conversaciones de cualquier tipo en un tono amistoso, y tratando de corregir los errores que los demás cometan en la medida que los haya.
He hablado con Veigue y me comentó que le parece una excelente iniciativa, de la cual sería lógicamente partícipe. Como siempre, él un tipazo amable que está aportando en todos lados. :pepeok:
No creo que amedite ser una propuesta a debatirse o requerir un consenso, por la suerte de tontería de chat simple que es.
Así que empiezo yo, va.
You alright? :pepeok:
Imagen

Veigue
Supersaiyano dai ni dankai

Re: ¿Os apetece practicar el inglés?

Mensaje por Veigue » Mié Mar 20, 2019 12:51 am

There really isn’t any other way to destroy the huge, evil organization than to use your special attack. You can gain victory only if you choose death for yourself because the giant, evil organization actually is made up of our entire world. Because the second you choose death, the world disappears into nothingness, the evil organization, too, disappears into nothingness. Then, peace will come to you.
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Gohan
Supersaiyano

Mensaje por Gohan » Mié Mar 20, 2019 12:59 am

Veigue escribió:
Mié Mar 20, 2019 12:51 am
There really isn’t any other way to destroy the huge, evil organization than to use your special attack. You can gain victory only if you choose death for yourself because the giant, evil organization actually is made up of our entire world. Because the second you choose death, the world disappears into nothingness, the evil organization, too, disappears into nothingness. Then, peace will come to you.
That's an interesting point of view, Veigue. But do you really think that die is a solution for anything? Is, eliminate the possibility of perceiving new stimuli different from all the bad (is say, good), along with what you dislike, a solution? I think so, it's wrong, bro.
Imagen

Veigue
Supersaiyano dai ni dankai

Mensaje por Veigue » Mié Mar 20, 2019 1:15 am

Gohan escribió:
Mié Mar 20, 2019 12:59 am
Veigue escribió:
Mié Mar 20, 2019 12:51 am
That's an interesting point of view, Veigue. But do you really think that die is a solution for anything? Is, eliminate the possibility of perceiving new stimuli different from all the bad (is say, good), along with what you dislike, a solution? I think so, it's wrong, bro.
10/10 literally perfect. Keep up the good work, Songohanda :pepeok:
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Gohan
Supersaiyano

Mensaje por Gohan » Mié Mar 20, 2019 1:18 am

Thank you, Veigue, I'm working very hard in order to improve my English conversational skills. :pepeok:
Imagen

Xila
Supersaiyano 2

Mensaje por Xila » Mié Mar 20, 2019 1:26 am

Interesting post Gohan. I don't remember when was the las time I tried to write in the Shakespeare's language.

Are you practicing your english for something in particular or only for fun? I need to know.
Spoiler:
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Gohan
Supersaiyano

Mensaje por Gohan » Mié Mar 20, 2019 1:53 am

Xila escribió:
Mié Mar 20, 2019 1:26 am
Interesting post Gohan. I don't remember when was the last time I tried to write in Shakespeare's language.

Are you practicing your english for something in particular or only for fun? I need to know.
Nothing in particular, Xila. I think that learning languages is a very useful hobbie; it allows you to read, watch, and enjoy a lot of entertainment which otherwise, you'd hardly have access. :pepeok:
Imagen

Vide
Supersaiyano 2

Mensaje por Vide » Mié Mar 20, 2019 1:55 am

Jai, aim Vide an ai guant to practic mai inglish, gud tema songohan :pepeok:
Spoiler:
ai mis noting to nationalizemi laic a gringo, estei to practique
Imagen

Gallowmere
Supersaiyano 3

Mensaje por Gallowmere » Mié Mar 20, 2019 7:57 am

Anyone of you all want to go for a relaxing cup of cafe con leche in plaza mayor?
Imagen

SSJFrancisco
Supersaiyano 2

Mensaje por SSJFrancisco » Mié Mar 20, 2019 2:23 pm

This could be useful for me because I practice reading and listening english all the time, but I rarely have the chance to practice writing and speaking.
Gohan escribió:
That's an interesting point of view, Veigue. But do you really think that death is a solution for anything? Is removing the possibility of perceiving new stimuli, different from all the bad (is say, good), along with what you dislike, a solution? I don't think so, it's wrong, bro.

I'd say you should make these corrections. In the phrase "(is say, good)" I don't know what you want to convey, though.
--- Imagen ---
Imagen
Imagen

Gohan
Supersaiyano

Mensaje por Gohan » Mié Mar 20, 2019 6:42 pm

SSJFrancisco escribió:
Mié Mar 20, 2019 2:23 pm
This could be useful for me because I practice reading and listening english all the time, but I rarely have the chance to practice writing and speaking.
Gohan escribió:
That's an interesting point of view, Veigue. But do you really think that death is a solution for anything? Is removing the possibility of perceiving new stimuli, different from all the bad (is say, good), along with what you dislike, a solution? I don't think so, it's wrong, bro.

I'd say you should make these corrections. In the phrase "(is say, good)" I don't know what you want to convey, though.
Thank you for that, SSJFrancisco! I'll try to keep it in mind. The "is say, good" is a redundant expression, I guess. :oops:

By the way, I hope there will be more users interested in this thread:
Oolong escribió:.
Sosón escribió:.
And ... the next poster is nominated for quoting more people. :pepeok:
Gallowmere escribió:Anyone of you all want to go for a relaxing cup of cafe con leche in plaza mayor?
It is no homo?
Imagen

Xversa
Terrícola

Mensaje por Xversa » Dom Mar 24, 2019 7:43 pm

I find this post very interesting, so if you don't mind, I'd like to join you. I use english almost every day, I work in a football shop where many international costumers come so I have a speaking english level more fluent than written. This would help me to improve it for sure!
Imagen

Gallowmere
Supersaiyano 3

Mensaje por Gallowmere » Lun Mar 25, 2019 7:47 am

Xversa escribió:
Dom Mar 24, 2019 7:43 pm
I find this post very interesting, so if you don't mind, I'd like to join you. I use english almost every day, I work in a football shop where many international costumers come so I have a speaking english level more fluent than written. This would help me to improve it for sure!
Do you work in the nike shop in the Camp Nou? It's a specific question but I have a friend who worked there and i found funny the casuality.

Gohan escribió:
Mié Mar 20, 2019 6:42 pm
Gallowmere escribió:Anyone of you all want to go for a relaxing cup of cafe con leche in plaza mayor?
It is no homo?
It's homo only if it's you who come. :pepefiu:

I can help you guys with your english why i have a perfect nevel of english. :pepeok:
Imagen

Gohan
Supersaiyano

Mensaje por Gohan » Lun Mar 25, 2019 3:06 pm

Gallowmere escribió:It's homo only if it's you who come. :pepefiu:
:pepeshy:
I can help you guys with your english why i have a perfect nevel of english. :pepeok:
10kyu Gallow, I'm glad 2 have 'u heer. :pepeok:
Imagen

Xversa
Terrícola

Mensaje por Xversa » Lun Mar 25, 2019 8:29 pm

Gallowmere escribió:
Lun Mar 25, 2019 7:47 am

Do you work in the nike shop in the Camp Nou? It's a specific question but I have a friend who worked there and i found funny the casuality.

Well, I've worked at the Barça's shop in the Camp Nou but 8 years ago. Now I'm working in another football shop but instead of only Barça products we sell things of almost all the European and some USA football clubs and everything a footballer needs to play :)
Imagen

Responder